Friday, January 24, 2014

We've got cabin fever!

Finally got the medication straightened out with the doctor. I was right, he had no idea I was reacting to my meds. I'm on a new pain management course. Yay for experimenting and my old meds!!!!
Here's me at the pharmacy today:



So ready for the pills to kick me in the booty and me to feel more like myself again!

Poor Charlie has been going bonkers for some straight up fun lately. The weather's been so bad I didn't want to take him to the park because one of us would be bound to catch chill. So tonight was got Starbucks and visited our friends.


They partied hard and crashed just as hard! Cabin fever averted!

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad you got your medicine straightened out finally!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I miss Charlie. He is my foot warmer. Give him a hug for me. <3

      Delete