Monday, January 20, 2014

Feet.

Tripped again last night.


Probably broke my tiny toe. According to my internet skills, this is the most commonly broken body part, and usually people don't know it's broken when they stub it. I however, hyper extended it when I tripped, and now it goes sideways at the tip! It's so short I had a heck of a time stabilizing it, so I ended up using a bit more medical tape than the internet told me to. It really hurts, but oh well. This morning I have nice bruising that has shown up.


Charlie's toes are much cuter than mine, so I am posting them so you can get the mental image of my foot out of your mind. And judge me all you want - his nails look adorable with a thin coat of black sparkle polish! His coat looks so healthy now that he's on good food and rid of worms. Like a show dog, but he's a mutt. ;)

Speaking of wich, I heard that the kennel club is opening up an agility competition to mutts!!! I want details! ...guess I'll have to look it up when I have more time on my hands.

Here's a picture of mayhem to make you smile:


Love, peace, chicken grease!
- Beth 

1 comment:

  1. i'm sorry you toe is broken. :( (and you can keep the chicken grease haha.)

    ReplyDelete