Friday, January 31, 2014

Kissy face!

Five o'clock in the morning and we're at Granddaddy Dadid's. We're a one car family, so on days when husband and I both work, we have to carpool a bit. It doesn't happen often, and there's a time gap, so I get to chill out a bit with Charlie.

I've been so sore! I can't stop the tears from falling, even though I'm notemotionally crying, I think it's my body's way of protesting what I've put it through this week.

Charlie says "I'll kiss it and make it better!"

And here he is watching VH1 with me:

Back when I was really little, I was always sick with an ear infection, or viral infection, asthma, you name it. My parents used to take turns every night as to who got a good night's sleep and who got to stay up holding me in the recliner. VH1 (Classic) is the balm of my youth. I really think all those long nights are what made me love Phil Collins so much. That and he's a musical genius! ;)


Smokey is still not impressed with Charlie getting "Good boy!" praises.



1 comment:

  1. Oh how I know that look! LOL!! Smokey is just not happy with Charlie getting all that attention. He stole Smokey's "baby" status. Smokey Joe is a good boy though. Most the time. ;)

    ReplyDelete