Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Charlie's First Snow

...Charlie and I are not together.

No one expected our State...rather, this area to be hit so hard by snow. So I'm stuck at work. Charlie is with his Granddaddy Dadid, and apparently having the time of his life!

Here's a picture to make you smile:



In other news, I've been working on his Birthday party and have started giving out the few select invites to his uber elite party. ;) I only say that because Husband and I are determined to host a gathering where more than 1 person comes, but less than 15. I've never successfully hosted an event, and I'm afraid to get excited for it, but it's so hard not to get a bit amped up. If nothing else, I know Charlie will have a great day, and that's what's most important to me.

I've planned his theme. I've actually picked next year's theme too! So whether or not this all works out, I have a plan. ;)

He's had two guests rsvp, and they are both bringing their humans. :) I promise I'll take pictures of the big day, but it's in March, so don't get as antsy as me or we'll all go crazy!

Be safe in whatever weather you discover yourself to be in!

1 comment: