Saturday, January 11, 2014

Good morning star shine, the earth says "hello"!


We got up at 4am and took my husband to work.
It's raining like crazy, and today I discovered Charlie
Is afraid... Of umbrellas.

He had to face his fear of the weird sound of rain on
The umbrella, because he can't have fear and not try
To overcome it to help me. I'm really proud of him! It only
Took 5 minutes, and although he was uneasy the whole 
walk from the car to the front door of my Mom and Dad's,
He did it and was focused on obeying my order to stay at
"Side" (perfect 'heel' on my right hand side.)



We had a nice nap, and now he's warming my feet while I 
drink a coffee and try to get going again. Gotta be at work
In an hour and get off at 5. I'm exhausted just thinking about
The remainder of our day. At least he'll be warm and with my
Family, learning and having fun! And at least I have these 
moments of snuggle time to get me through until we can 
cuddle again.

I just feel so sore all over. I twisted something in my ankle
Last night, and it hurts like the dickens. I hate fighting
Chronic illness on the weekend. It's when I usually get to fall 
apart and not battle it. Oh well! Gotta keep fighting!


No comments:

Post a Comment