Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Just a little update

Hey y'all! I just wanted to write you a quick update.

It's been 3 days since the last time I fainted. I am still waiting to have a tilt table test. I'm still not driving. My parents stepped in and helped me yet again - this time to get my medication. My insurance is no longer covering my daily meds, so the doctor is going to have to taper me off of them and onto something new to try. THANK YOU MOM AND DAD!!

Charlie seems to be rebelling a little bit this week. Apparently he's started challenging his place at the end of the leash. :/ Not a good behaviour to get started on! We've gotta nip that in the bud! Also, he tried to beg for my food last night! O_O I looked at him and said "Who are you?! Where's my boy??? I have a good boy, not a begger dog!" and he ducked his head and tail and laid down facing away from me. He's so silly. At the end of the day, even if he's misbehaving or mad at me, he has to sit as close as possible. Usually he ends up on my feet! haha. I told Husband that if he were any closer he could use me as a sweater!

My roses are blooming! They are so freaking majestic! I need to get a new picture. :) I cleaned off the porches this weekend, and I've decided to try and grow a few more things now that I haven't killed my roses. I've convinced myself over the years that I have a black thumb, but now I'm starting to wonder if it was just because other people...cough, cough, HUSBAND, cough!....came behind me and took it upon themselves to water or give miracle grow to the plants, thinking they needed it. Maybe the other plants were just over loved.

I'm on a group on ravelry.com called "Nerd Wars", and it starts on June 1st. I'm on "Team Impala" as a fan of "Supernatural", the tv show. I've already got some projects I want to tackle, and I think it might add another layer of fun to make things to earn my team points. Also, there's a chance if I earn the most points in my team I could win stitch markers. :D

My sister in law, C, takes fabulous pictures. I was given the best thing! A new picture of Charlie! I can hardly wait to see what it looks like when it's done! :) TTFN!

2 comments:

  1. I have a love/hate relationship with my insurance company. Glad your parents can help you out! I always say 'every day is a training day' (with Splash). They never stop learning and you can't ever ease up (maybe Charlie's different). Consistency is key!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really thankful too. Thanks for the reminder! Sometimes I get discouraged and think "Can he really do this job? Are we a good team? Am I expecting too much?". Every day is a training day. This morning Charlie tried to beg for my peanutbutter toast. I gave him a look, and he tucked his tail and laid down! ;) I think he got the message that begging isn't allowed! (((((Janet)))))

    ReplyDelete