Tuesday, May 20, 2014

A super shawl hug!

My friend J stopped by tonight and dropped off a huge bag of support! In it was some lemon packets to make boring water better, and a la croix drink. Also inside was a huge bag of tasty decaf coffee (which I am sipping right now! Mmm!) and....

A gorgeous, snuggly shawl J knit out of yarn our mutual friend Tiffy sent her!

It was awesome to see J, but for some reason I felt stilted. I kept thinking "say something nice! Share good stuff!" And then my brain would say "you're taking too long to say something! Say something!!"

I'm sorry, petal. Please know it's not anything to do with you. I'm overwhelmed that you care and have done so much for me!!! Thank you for always being such a good and loving friend to me! <3 I really do appreciate you. 



1 comment:

  1. LOVE La Croix drinks! I feel like the only one who drinks them. Love the red shawl!

    ReplyDelete