Friday, March 7, 2014

Sometimes I think I have a knack for this...

There's this horrible drawer at work that everybody uses. It's grimy, and junked up.

Today on my lunch break, I hit the dollar tree right around the corner and bought a utensil divider and two small baskets. Back at work, I took everything out of the drawer, threw it up on the counter, quickly sprayed the empty drawer and dried it off. I laid down a few strips of packing tape, and laid the dividers down. I wrote "knife, fork, spoon, straws" on the utensil drawer, and "sauces" on one basket, and "napkins" on the other. After that, I quickly sorted out what was still good for use, put it all in place, and tested the drawer....

BANG!

Nothing slid out of place. Success! And for only $2.16! A drawer that everybody needs, and hated to use is now colorful and organized. Oh - did I mention the system I put in fits PERFECTLY? :)

2 comments: