Sunday, March 2, 2014

Charlie's party yesterday


 
(My big ol hiney, my friend JS and Splash)

(My friend/awesomesauce supervisor's dog Oreo)

(Me and my mommy)
(Husband running about with his go pro camera so I could relax, knowing it was all caught on film)

(My daddy made it to the party! He used all his spoons to be here!)

We had more guests, but I didn't get their permission to post. Everyone fought their health issues in order to be there: mom and dad, JS, JM, and our mutual friends A&W were there, along withmy supervisor and her son and her boyfriend. (I wish I could wax romantic here and say "lover" or something equally flowery and poetic because he is not a boy, but a very kind and awesome gentleman!)

It was the best I could wish for and beyond! We ended up with several blankets, brand new leashes, toys, cans of food, pet food bowls and toys to take to Charlie's alma mater (the humane society) later this week! Charlie got a puzzle toy and I was gifted a gorgeous scrapbook with the paper and accessories all together so I can print out pictures of Charlie and our life to keep forever. JS was afraid I already had one, but I've been so tired and scattered that I fell behind on that. I'm so excited to start!

Thank you to everyone!! I appreciate all you love, gifts, energy and kindness! Charlie had a blast and has snored all night long. Haha! :) thank you!!!!!









2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad to hear his birthday went well! I will have his presents in the mail soon!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad we were invited! Had a great time! It was so good to see and talk with you all. Charlie is a great looking dog and already so obedient. I love all the pics. Splash is still talking about that cake!

    ReplyDelete