Monday, March 10, 2014

2 weeks...

I saw the doctor today. I've been put on two weeks leave from work, to focus on my health. I'm not gonna lie, it's a hard pill to swallow to admit that all my efforts over the past few month haven't been enough to pull me through, and they also haven't helped me take care of myself. All my efforts have backfired on me, and it's causing a faster breakdown.

sigh.

I wonder if I'll finally have the energy to make food for myself. I wonder if I'll get anything done. I wonder if I'm going to have renewed energy to try again and have better balance, or if this time off is going to reassure me that I really do need to fight tooth and nail for disability again.

I've got two weeks to figure it out.

3 comments:

  1. Tough decisions! I'm so sorry! I don't know what you've been doing, but do put yourself as a priority. Try to look at the 2 weeks as a vacation. Charlie and the cats will be glad to have you home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Janet. Two weeks can be a short or a long time. You can do it. One foot in front of the other.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 2 weeks with Charlie will help him learn his job better.

    I'm not sure what else to say except this is hard and you are strong.

    ReplyDelete