Monday, February 24, 2014

Saturday's the big day!

Charlie's birthday party is on Saturday!



I've been trying to keep myself cheered up and moving forward by looking forward to and planning his party. I don't think it's going to be as fancy and awesome as I hoped and dreamed it to be, and I'm worried that it won't come off with a bang of fun and fellowship. I've thrown parties before where nobody came. It's an awful feeling.

The theme is picked, and I have almost everything ready. I've got to make the dogs' cake as well as human treats, I need to put the party bags together and remember to get the ice on saturday morning, but it's all looking good so far. I was really tempted to use the picnic area with only two tables, because the one closest to the dog enclosure has six tables, and it's really not that big of a party - but the small site is a much farther walk, and I know I'm going to be exhausted, and my friends JS and JM will probably be too if I pick that table area. Gotta plan to save spoons where we can, you know?

Poor Charlie was so excited to play at the park yesterday and we only got to stay an hour because someone brought a very tiny puppy and Charlie wouldn't obey and leave it to play, so I had to take him home. I wish people would read the sign that the large dog enclosure is for dogs over 35lbs. I don't want Charlie to accidentally squish a tiny dog, or someone blame me for their puppy's demise because when Charlie runs, he's like a train - nothing stops him. Nothing except him getting whatever he has his mind trained on to get.

Well, I do have to work, but I'm going to send out the reminders to those that R.S.V.P'd, and make a permission paper that guests can sign if they're okay with their pictures ending up on this blog. :)5 days til my little boy's party! Yay

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to it! Can't wait to meet Charlie Majors!

    ReplyDelete