Wednesday, February 19, 2014

It all comes to a head like a zit.

(Image credit to Natalie Dee)
---------------------------------------------------------------
A friend from school passed away in a car accident close to our home. He was one of the only teens kind to me in school and our church. I'm so sick of people I care about dying. If you're reading this and you're feeling ill or down or anything other than perfect - know you'll create a HUGE HOLE in me if you quit living right now. I can't take one more loss of life right now. I keep losing people I care about and it needs to stop RIGHT NOW!
 -------------------------------------------------------------------
I was turned down for disability in only 10 days time. I make too much money, dispite the fact that I have low quality of life outside of work, and I need constant help with activities of daily living (grooming etc).

I was demoted at work this week and will lose over 10% of my monthly income and I still make too much money to qualify for the preliminary paperwork on disability...by $300 gross monthly.

I'm done with this week. I am ready to crawl in a hole and hide out.

1 comment: