Tuesday, December 31, 2013

So long 2013! Good riddance!

I'm so ready for 2013 to be over! It's been a rough year!

Let's see... This year in recap:

Husband was laid off January 2013 and we because single income again - boo!
March  I joined the Catholic Church. YAY!
April husband was rehired. YAY.
May husband wrecked his bike and ruined his collarbone, breaking it into 4 bits and resulting in a very painful repair. BOO.
June FMLA was declined because of the gap in work history, even though they laid him off and rehired him just because of department size, not performance or anything. BOO.
July - New system at work, new fiscal year, new boss over my super, new everything basically. Yeah...boo.
August through today - tons of stress from medical, bills, work and relationships.

I'm just ready for a reboot. I need balance. I want to feel I can achieve my objectives and get some relief.

(Thank God for the good people at Starbucks!)


2014, this is going to be my year, or imma kick yer "baby new year" butt!

No comments:

Post a Comment