Friday, December 27, 2013

Bloody Friday!


At 3am our day began.

It was so cold this morning that my husband couldn't ride his bike, so we had to hop on down the road to drop him off at work.

Charlie and I decided to go home until sunrise and then go play at the park. He made friends with a Great Pyrenees, and they ran around like crazy dogs! We're so lucky to live near a beneful dog park! It has agility equipment, dog water fountains, durable astro turf and clean up stations. People leave old tennis balls and rope toys there, so I didn't have to haul any stuff with us, just get my keys, wallet and tell Charlie to heel, and off we went!

He was so eager to get there, but obeyed commands until he was out of his harness that I decided it would make sense to get back on up the road and warm up with some coffee.  I adore the staff at our nearest Starbucks! I got mom a frappucino, and Charlie got a puppichino! ;)


We had a huge blood drive at the mall today. My husband and I currently work for a blood bank.


I'm so thankful for all the volunteer blood donors today, and it was fun, but hot dang I'm so done in! My energy levels are through the floor. Usually this makes me cry, but someone disrupted my pattern by hopping up on the bed for a snuggle attack!


It's the first time I've ever seen him try to get on furniture!! I got BATHED in slobbery kisses. :D

Life feels so different with Charlie in it. I catch myself laughing...and it's sad to admit, but it's a foreign sound lately and it takes me by surprise. All due to an 86 lbs puppy!

Thank you, God! Your dog makes me feel so much better! Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment