Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Merry holiday swapaganza!

My beautiful friends on ravelry and I decided to do swap boxes for the holidays, since we all celebrate different things, and we all need to watch our budgets.

Here's what I got:

(First off, awesome tape!)

OMG, they're handmade!!! Aren't they the cutest?!?

Charlie sniffing the gorgeous tiedied stocking, next to his "Sunday Best" supplies bag. It's my favorite color!!! Thank you!

This yarn is so soft, and smells delicious! It came with a pattern made just for it especially!

I found some curry chocolate and ginger chocolate hiding in the toe of the stocking!!!! After devouring half the bar, I've decided ginger and chocolate is the best chocolate in the world. :D

That's not the last of it either, she filled up every inch of the box:
She made all these gorgeous snowflakes, with the tiniest stitches I've ever seen! They must have taken all year to make!!!!

THANK YOU, S/babyfirefly!!!!
I'm blown away by the love you sent me.
Happy holidays!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment