Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Lease renewed!

The new management at our apartment complex is really nice. I mistook him for a missionary, because he was walking door to door with flyers. Haha 

The manager asked if Charlie was a service dog, and also made a comment "I'll bet he's good protection at night!" I said, "Yes, if you wear a motorcycle helmet and walk up to the door with it on like my husband does, otherwise I'd advise you to watch out for slobbery kisses. The one you REALLY have to watch out for is sniffing your shoe...she draws blood without warning. She's a highly trained ninja assassin." ;)

Charlie and I were just returning from Jacks with dinner for the humans when the manager walked up. I was really glad to finally have someone to ask about getting the curb fixed so our neighbor could visit us. We've visited him and his emotional support dog, Dylan, but in the years we've lived here, he has never had access to visit us! It would be so nice to be able to invite them over! We've always talked about having a cookout.

No comments:

Post a Comment