Saturday, April 26, 2014

Update from the doc....

So the update from the doc....I'm going to be tested for heart issues, epilepsy and post orthostatic tachycardia syndrome. So not one good option. Yay. Let's home we can figure it out! I'll be honest, I was hoping to hear him say it would be fixable by switching up my meds.

Charlie and I are about to walk out the door to head to mass. Wish us luck! The first foray back into the church was quite nerve wracking for us both. Me, because I was worried he would disturb others or otherwise distract from the service, and him because he wanted to obey, but really really wanted to investigate.

Thank you all for your support this week: my parents, Hollee, Janet, jenni, and my bitter infertile posse. I love you guys!



No comments:

Post a Comment