Wednesday, April 23, 2014

The space where I knit

Recently I was reading a thread on theknitgirllls' Ravelry group with pictures of the places you craft in. Lately I've been spending all my energy at work. I spend a lot of my day on the phone, waiting for it to pick up, and I have a headset so I knit while talking or waiting to talk.

Right now I'm working on socks and Lala's simple shawl. :)

I love my cubicle. It's super organized, and it's the cleanest of all the cube world around it. I have a board I pin cute things to, including a picture of Charlie on his birthday, and a picture of Benedict Cumberbatch with a quote about how he says he looks like a horse, and people think he looks like an otter. Basically my cube is my refuge from everything...except work. Lol!

So that's my primary knitting spot!

I was sent home today from work. I spent half an hour in a blood donor chair with my feet over my head. The faintness hasn't improved. I see the doc tomorrow.



1 comment:

  1. So sorry you're especially having a rough day. Hope the doc has some good answers for you tomorrow. Will be praying.

    ReplyDelete